Located at Marine Cove in East Coast Park, East Coast Commune is a family-friendly cafe that serves speciality coffee, cold pressed juices, hearty sandwiches, fresh bakes, natural wines and craft beers.
One of the most beautiful cafes in Singapore, it is a great hangout spot which is worth travelling to East Coast Park for.
What we like about East Coast Commune:
- Beautiful cafe with a high ceiling and lots of potted plants
- Family-friendly cafe with an indoor play area and baby changing room
- A space that is perfect for all ages—families, couples, friends and kids
- Reasonably-priced pasta, sandwiches and brunch food
- Great location at East Coast Park (just next to McDonald’s)
The name reflects its intention to be a gathering spot for all ages—there’s something for everyone here. The kids can have fun at the indoor play area while the adults can enjoy a leisure brunch with a cup of coffee, or a craft beer or two.
East Coast Commune’s menu features a selection of Sourdough Sandwiches (S$11), Pasta (S$19), The Brekkie (S$18), Fried Chicken & Waffle (S$18) and Fresh Sourdough Waffle (S$12).
Classic sweet waffles (S$12) with ice cream, whipped cream, maple syrup, icing sugar.
Baby changing room
We love the vibe of East Coast Commune and we will definitely be back soon!
East Coast Commune
1000 ECP, #01-03, Singapore 449876