We love sandwiches, especially artisanal sandwiches. Over the past few years, there are many local artisanal sandwiches popping up around the island. Some of the notable sandwich spots include Two Men Bagel House, Korio, Sando, and 46 Mittsu. As these artisanal sandwiches are always ready for the camera, it is no wonder that Instagram is always packed with them!
Highly Anticipated Eggslut To Open In Scotts Square
Internationally famous brand, Eggslut, will be joining these delicious brands real soon. Eggslut was initially announced to open back in 2020, but perhaps due to the current situation, the opening was delayed for a couple of months. Started in Los Angeles, Eggslut is now available worldwide including countries such as London and Seoul, among many others.
As the name suggested, Eggslut is famous eggs, notable scrambled eggs and sunny side up that will ooze right in time for a photo opportunity. Apart from sandwiches, it has expanded its menu to some breakfast delights, including the famous, ‘Slut’ (never thought we will be able to write that word in an article). Here’s a list of some of the bestselling items on the menu to get you excited for the opening in late 2021 at Scotts Square!
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese – hardwood smoked bacon, cage-free over medium egg, cheddar cheese and chipotle ketchup in a warm brioche bun.
- Fairfax – cage-free soft scrambled eggs and chives, cheddar cheese, caramelized onions and sriracha mayo in a warm brioche bun.
- Gaucho – seared wagyu tri-tip steak, cage-free over medium egg, chimichurri, red onions and dressed arugula in a warm brioche bun (limited to locations).
- Slut – cage-free coddled egg on top of a smooth potato purée, poached in a glass jar, topped with gray salt and chives, served with slices of baguette.
- Buttermilk Biscuit – house-made buttermilk biscuit served with honey butter.
May Introduce A Localised Item On The Menu
Apart from these beauties, it is said that Eggslut may introduce an item that is only available in Singapore. We are excited to see if they are localising their menu just like Shake Shack. Speaking of Shake Shack, here’s a little fun fact. Eggslut is brought into Singapore by the same company as Shake Shack. Are you excited for our sandwich choices to expand? Let us know in the comments!
Cover Photo: @the_boozy_bruncher (Instagram), @beverlycenter (Instagram).
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Singapore community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!
The post Highly Anticipated Eggslut To Open In Scotts Square In Late 2021 appeared first on Singapore Foodie.