When you are in a rush, sandwiches are always a good idea. After all, the portable food is packed with all the nutrients that you will need. But, when you are not in a rush, sandwiches are still a very good idea, especially artisanal ones. Over the years, there are many artisanal sandwiches spot poppin’ up around the island. Tried them all? Perhaps, you haven’t tried this one yet.
46 Mittsu Has The Thickest Sandwiches Bursting With Flavours
With the aim of ‘doing something stupidly fun with food’, 46 Mittsu has created a breathtaking bunch of sandwiches, and we are in awe about how thick these sandwiches are. These sandwiches are broken down into two categories; All Day Brekkie and Hot Messes. All Day Brekkie consists of breakfast ingredients, and Hot Messes are Japanese sandwiches. Here’s the list of delightful sandwiches:
All Day Brekkie
- Mackie Melts – house-smoked mackerel mix, smokey American cheddar, jalapeno, onion marmalade, and brioche.
- PBJ Sammie – chunky peanut butter, blackcurrant rhubarb jam, bacon jam, and cornflakes.
- B.E.C. – homemade thick bacon, scrambled, smokey American cheddar, habanero gribiche.
- Pork Sando – spicy chorizo patty, sunny up, cabbage shallot pickles, maple sriracha.
- Beef Sando – smoked beef brisket, smokey American cheddar, ratatouille, jumbo pickles.
- Chicken Sando – fried buttermilk chicken katsu, sriracha cincalok sauce, coriander slaw.
Planning to make these sandwiches even thicker? You can! Opt for additional avocado, smokey American cheddar, or even a sunny side! Apart from these beautiful creations, 16 Mittsu also offers healthy bowls, and sides as well. If you are planning to stay home over the weekends, this makes the perfect brunch meal! Don’t you think so?
Honestly, We Are Drooling Already!
For more information, you can check out their Instagram, or official website.
Cover Photo: @46mittsu (Instagram)
Read Sando Offers Symmetrical Japanese Sandwiches That Looks Really Satisfying In S’pore
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Singapore community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!
The post 46 Mittsu Has The Thickest Sandwiches Bursting With Flavours That Will Make You Drool appeared first on Singapore Foodie.